Thursday, December 09, 2021

Review: Wolves

Wolves Wolves by Emily Gravett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Part of my 365 Kids Books challenge. For a fuller explanation see my review for 101 Amazing Facts about Australia You can see all the books on their own shelf.

Without the opportunity to browse the shelves in the usual way I've been just thinking of an author I like, looking them up at each of my usual sources, and thus, acquiring as many as possible. So now: Emily Gravett.

15 May 2021

I don't know how or why, but somehow I had gotten the review for Again posted on the Wolves page. So now I'm correcting that.

This is a book about libraries and books, more than it is about wolves, but there's a fun metafictional book reading here: on one level a rabbit goes to a library and checks out a book and reads it and we get to see what it is.

But on another level we learn that wolves love to eat...

With an alternate ending for sensitive readers.


***
4 February 2007

We like twisted tales, so this was a big hit all around.

Library copy

View all my reviews

No comments: