Sunday, December 10, 2023

Review: All Systems Red

All Systems Red All Systems Red by Martha Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gotta love an android who has modded theirself, and, in the traditional method, consumed all the media necessary to give theirself more empathy than most humans. Even if they call theirself Murderbot.

Pronouns are such a bother.

Okay, now I get all the enthusiasm. Back in the day I used to really enjoy Asimov's space mysteries. Not enough to actually go back and read because Asimov's sexism has kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. Happy is the woman who can have her space mysteries without the sexism.

Library copy

This is good for plenty of squares, but since I already had Project Hail Mary on deck for the Lost in Space Square, I took advantage of the cover and used it for the Paint It Black square.

View all my reviews

No comments: