Thursday, July 15, 2021

Review: A Dance in Moonlight

A Dance in Moonlight A Dance in Moonlight by Sherry Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While reading Not Quite a Husband I was thinking how sad it was. And unlike the books of Jasmine Guillory which I have enjoyed so much, there wasn't any of the main characters hanging out with their good friends and beloved relations. This, too, is very sad, and not just in one section near the end when the lovers encounter the barrier that keeps them apart.
Now that I think about it I recall that Rosamunde Pilcher is quite often very sad. So I guess that is a thing that I can appreciate in a book. Huh.

***

Well that shows me. The mood wasn't even a tiny bit sad after I stopped to write that. There were friends and relations and snacks. All manner of things are well.

Library copy

View all my reviews

No comments: