Saturday, July 31, 2021

Review: Dealing with Dragons

Dealing with Dragons Dealing with Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

2004 or 2005
October 6, 2007

Currently reading aloud to the Possum - She's decided to carry on on her own in favor of me reading The Mysterious Howling. Well, I can't blame her. That's also a good one.

July 20, 2014

I originally read this series out loud to the girls when they were wee. Going back, I didn't recall much except that we had all enjoyed them. Some of the things I had forgotten: that Cimorene had studied fencing and Latin and that she was unusually tall, all now true of the eldest daughter. So I loved them then in a mild sort of way, but now that my girls are growing up into This kind of princess, I love them in a whole new way.

Personal copy.


View all my reviews

No comments: