Friday, March 31, 2006

What I've Been Not Reading

Just under a year ago I posted a list of books here, because I couldn't get the list home any other way. It's a long, stupid, and boring story, most of which I can't remember.

But today I happened to take a look at that list of 46 books, to see how many I'd actually got around to. For anyone keeping score at home, out of those 46 I actually picked up 7. Of those 7, I completed 5, and quite liked them.

That scant bit of information would suggest that I don't read much, but I read about 250 books last year. It's just that I don't structure my reading much. Damn near everything sounds appealing to me, such that there are close to 2000 books on my list of books to read.


Here are the books from last year's post that I read and enjoyed:

The King's English by Betsy Burton
Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
Matty Groves and The Weaver and the Factory Maid by Deborah Grabien
Lord Byron's Novel: This Evening Land by John Crowley

No comments: