Saturday, January 21, 2023

Review: I'm Glad My Mom Died

I'm Glad My Mom Died I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

19 January, 2023

Not finished yet, but I am also glad McCurdy's mom died. Also, it troubles me that parents can pocket 90% percent of a child's earnings. Either 100% goes into trust or let 's admit that child actors (models, athletes, etc." are being trafficked by their parents for our entertainment. How is it the agent should earn more than the child who has lost an educatio, their health, and less tangible qualities of childhood, that they have no legal capacity to sign away. I would also have the fund gradually increase responsibility? Did I miss the memo that said despite copious evidence to the contrary, we're going to base this on an idealizedzed view of the sanctity of parenthoods as long as the paren'ts acting is possible.
And also, the trust should n be broken unless the minor is emancipated or chooses to pursue education/ minimal traininf0, cng Erin is. If my idea is bad or wose....

Epiphany du jure: 1 weeks we found

Also, the 18 to 21 one


View all my reviews

No comments: