Saturday, January 29, 2022

Review: Breaking Cat News: Cats Reporting on the News that Matters to Cats

Breaking Cat News: Cats Reporting on the News that Matters to Cats Breaking Cat News: Cats Reporting on the News that Matters to Cats by Georgia Dunn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A belated birthday present, which is my third favorite, after Early and On Time.

That was adorable. I have this problem with short form entertainments: it's hard for me to get interested in a single day's cartoon or a sitcom episode on its own. I prefer fat books and binging on an entire season of a show. So when my husband wants me to see something amusing on his computer it is pretty much a waste of my time.

Ah, but a year's worth of a cartoon is different: I can engage. And then the premise of Breaking Cat News amuses me, and I can get a feel for personalities and such. I had never before noticed, for example, that the cats directly address the people as Man and Ma'am, which makes perfect sense for cats.

Cute and funny and warm and fuzzy.



View all my reviews

No comments: