Sunday, January 30, 2022

Review: How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You

How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You by Matthew Inman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Are You Dead Yet?

Then your cat is plotting to kill you. I give you this spoiler because I have four cats in my house, and that means probably not much time left. You should definitely run out and buy this with your holiday gift money (I did!): it may save your life.

Feel free to read the following aloud when you finish reading your copy: My theory is once the cat knows you're on to it, it'll have to keep its vengeance hidden, lest everyone know who to blame. In fact, now that the secret is out, it is in the best interest of all our cats to make sure we stay alive and healthy without suffering any suspicious accidents.

You're welcome.

Personal copy

View all my reviews

No comments: