Sunday, December 15, 2019

Hudson and the Puppy: Lost in Paris (Paris-Chien 3) - Jackie Clark Mancuso

Review:

Hudson and the Puppy: Lost in Paris (Paris-Chien Adventure) - Jackie Clark Mancuso

I like it much more after reading Paris-Chien, which also gives a journey through Paris. I have not yet read Hudson in Provence, but now I really want to. I'm thinking of it like Agatha Christie's infamous disappearance.
Please publishers and librarians: if a book is part of a continuing series, please identify it as such. I really hate getting home and realizing I've chosen one out of sequence. It doesn't have to be a big deal: just a little "Paris 3" on the cover would tell me to look around before I leave. Even if it's not available I'm happier, knowing to hold on to this one until my other orders come in. Also it would make it less likely that stores or libraries would only carry part of the series. Thank you.

Library copy

 

Original post: Kaethe.booklikes.com/post/2012589/hudson-and-the-puppy-lost-in-paris-paris-chien-3-jackie-clark-mancuso

No comments: