Saturday, December 28, 2019

The Complete Calvin and Hobbes - Bill Watterson

Review:

The Complete Calvin and Hobbes - Bill Watterson

Because of complicated travel reasons, we had our Christmas yesterday. And because the Offspring are grown-ups, there was no one interested in starting the day early. but I have to set my alarm for the same time everyday in order to ever be able to go to sleep at the right time, let alone wake up appropriately for work. So I was up for a couple of hours before anyone else stirred. So I finished the first volume (27 Dec 2019 - I'll change the Read date with each successive volume)

I have no interest in over-examining the appeal of this comic. Watterson got it all just right. My personal favorites will always be the ones with snowmen. My personal favorites will always be the ones with snowmen.

Personal copy

Original post: Kaethe.booklikes.com/post/2022131/the-complete-calvin-and-hobbes-bill-watterson

No comments: