Sunday, April 23, 2023

Review: Crazy Salad: Some Things About Women

Crazy Salad: Some Things About Women Crazy Salad: Some Things About Women by Nora Ephron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Crazy Salad - Nora Ephron Ephron amuses me, even if I don't always agree with her.
 
***
 

It’s been a long time since I read this, which I’ve wanted to do ever since the recent Ephron buddy binge with Veronica. But I couldn’t find our copy. And then I did! It was a housekeeping miracle.

These essays originally appeared in the early seventies for Esquire. So in turn, that ties back into the women’s college tour, and the Steinem emphasis of this spring.


I say “our copy”, but it isn’t: it’s the Spouse’s copy that he brought to the marriage. That makes this one of the reasons why I married him. The books and the feminist cred. Personal copy

View all my reviews

No comments: