Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Reading progress update: I've read 142 out of 276 pages.

Baby of the Family - Tina McElroy Ansa

Not many more ghosts. We're getting a lot of observation Nellie as an aggravated yelling swearing mother, as a tactful daughter-in-law, and as a boss, the magic of The Place, and currently the bane of Lena's existence: her hair which she must guard against all water lest it become uncontollable. Her hair is a HUGE issue as the family prepares for a vacation at the beach. Such a relatable family. I was wrong though, they live in SC not Georgia.

 

Anyway, most of my Halloween reading is keeping up on all the Bingo posts. Which makes me feel like Morticia:

 

“I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just... I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade.”

Original post: Defenestraethe.booklikes.com/post/1947039/reading-progress-update-i-ve-read-142-out-of-276-pages

No comments: