Saturday, September 07, 2019

The Rules of Magic: A Novel - Alice Hoffman

Review:

The Rules of Magic: A Novel - Alice Hoffman

I really want to read this for the witches square in Halloween Bingo, but it doesn't drop until October 10. I'm going to have to pick a backup, maybe, although that is still 21 days. Hmmm.I

***

Yay! An advance copy is coming my way! Time to start obsessively checking the mailbox.

***

October 26, 2017

My very pretty copy has arrived. So even though I have bags and sacks of books that I am currently reading, this one gets to break in line, because it is shiny, and I am shallow, and I've been waiting so long. It finally cooled off enough to turn the heat on. My All Hallows Read finally feels legit, and not just wishful thinking.

Original post: Defenestraethe.booklikes.com/post/1948621/the-rules-of-magic-a-novel-alice-hoffman

No comments: