Saturday, May 22, 2021

Review: Chu's First Day of School

Chu's First Day of School Chu's First Day of School by Neil Gaiman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is part of my 365 Kids Books challenge. For a fuller explanation see my review for 101 Amazing Facts about Australia You can see all the books on their own shelf.

Yay, Reviewers list is fixed, as far as I can tell. Still waiting for the Readers list to be fixed, though.

Having just noted that I didn't write anything about Chu's Day the second time I read it, I see that I didn't write anything at all about Chu 2 Electric Big Achoo (I couldn't resist, really, I tried for like 2-3 seconds and that was it). There came a time when no longer having young children I wasn't up on picture books, nor was I really paying much attention to anyone else on the topic.

And what would I have said? I love Adam Rex! I love Neil Gaiman! Adorable!

August 17, 2016
September 27, 2014

Library copy

View all my reviews

No comments: