Saturday, May 15, 2021

Review: Doomsday Book

Doomsday Book Doomsday Book by Connie Willis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

1995

***
5/28/2000
I was waiting to pick up a prescription, and I finished the book I was reading. I broke out my Kindle, thinking I'd read something on it, at least one of the samples. But what I really wanted to read was All Clear. But then I thought I'd better reread Blackout since it's been six months or more. And then, when I started Blackout I saw Colin mentioned from the Doomsday Book, so I downloaded that to start with. So, the two re-reads followed by the new book should keep me busy.

January 22 2011

Such a sad and wonderful book.

***

11 May 2021

I've been wanting to reread but also, I've been afraid. I suppose now that the immediate family are all fully vaccinated the fear isn't as great, but it's not over yet. There's still plenty of horror left.

View all my reviews

No comments: