Sunday, May 16, 2021

Review: Take a Hint, Dani Brown

Take a Hint, Dani Brown Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm at the halfway point and I don't really want to take a lot of time away from the very enjoyable reading, but. Hibbert is giving a master class on post-colonial intersectionalism in race, class, religion, disability, mental health, in literary theory and daily life, etc. While also modeling good behavior and supportive relationships. With sex and a happy ending.

It's like opening a box of cereal and discovering that in addition to a tasty and nutritious breakfast you got a toy surprise that was a sturdy little device that would clean your windows for you. Wow! Thank you for making my entertainment so value-packed.

View all my reviews

No comments: